28 July 2009

melted

i hope my sweat doesn't drip into my computer keyboard and make it explode.

i sweat significantly more than everyone else. really, i do.

oliver desperately wants to get out of this oven of a house. so do i. i want to be cool. i want to be able to sleep again.

i'm miserable. miiisserablleeeee!!!!

i need a fan. i want to put a bowl of ice cubes in front of said fan.

i think seattle is really out of fans. dumb fucking seattle and its mild fucking weather.

grrrrshmmmmrrggggeeeeeeeee.....blrg.

1 comment:

Minnehappybluegrassness said...

bacca. you're wrong, i sweat more than anyone else. i made the mistake of biking extremely far to a job interview earlier this summer, in professional clothes (did you know there is a bike trail here that is pretty much ON 394??). then i got lost. so i was late. but i still made them let me use the bathroom first so i could wipe the sweat off my body, i looked unbelievable. i didn't get the job, they didn't even bother calling me to tell me i didn't get the job.