11 March 2010

catz bein' catz

i always salt my food before i taste it. i can just tell by looking at it that it needs more salt. and i'm right.

i also have very good intuition and judge of character. so i can usually tell when you're trying to sell me something and/or if you're a sleazeball. good luck getting me to change my mind.

everything with a grain of salt...but the mindfuckery is still powerful, emotional, exhausting...eye-twitchingly awful. almost two weeks of twitchy left eye now. according to my research, this could mean bad luck, good luck, i'm going to meet someone new, i'll be mourning for someone, or stress and fatigue. but there's nothing i can do to stop it.

finally my cats are picking up on my emotional state and comforting me, like cats are supposed to. tk slept in my bed two nights in a row. now he's cuddling with me. maybe i have to be really sad and drink a lot of rum and pass out watching the l word before they think it's severe enough to step in.

1 comment:

April the Friendly Ghost said...

Cats like to take advantage of you when you are down. They probably robbed you while you were asleep thinking nice thoughts about them being so sweet. Prolly in Abudhabi by now, with Nermal.