27 August 2009

comment box

i gave a tour to 15-year-olds. great.

comments in the box from the girls:

"our tour guide becca was awesome. she should get a raise. she's so nice."

comments from the boys:

"your employees need to shave their legs" and "it's nice to see that your tour guides keep all their leg hair intact" and "bang! give me all your money!"

not that i'm surprised. not that i care what those little assholes think. i mean, except for the ones that think i should get a raise...

this is a time in my life in which reassurance keeps coming from unexpected places and people who aren't part of my everyday routine. it's refreshing. it also makes me think i should change my everyday routine.

perhaps finding the kitten stranded in the brambles along I-5 is the beginning of this.



will not get emotionally attached...will not get emotionally attached...will not...

1 comment:

Minnehappybluegrassness said...

Re: "Bang, give me all your money." I love this kid